October 5, 2008

New York City Fall Wedding



Well, I am going to take a blogging break until I get back from my brother's wedding in New York City. I will make sure to post some pictures once I return. He gets married this coming Saturday (Oct. 11). I will be in NYC for the end of the week and I am so excited about everything that awaits me! It will be an extremely busy weekend, but a joyful one all at the same time.

Here is a picture of the church he will be getting married in. It is Central Presbyterian Church in NYC.


And here is a picture of where his reception will be held. It is on the top of the New York Athletic Club that overlooks Central Park and the city. This is also where I am staying so I can just walk right downstairs to my room when the party is over. It is awesome because it has six floors of workout spaces, including a pool. So, I get to swim and then run across the street in Central Park.




Did I mention that the fall is my favorite season? Ahh, I can't wait to see the beautiful trees and feel the crisp weather!! It is going to be a memorable weekend that I will never forget.

No comments: