
This picture is me realizing I have no control. It is scary. It takes an enormous amount of trust. I have NO control over anything. Nothing. I think at times that I can be in control of some small (or big) aspect of my life only to see God tap me on the shoulder and say..."This is mine, thank you!" It is an extremely hard concept to grasp. It seems so simple and I am all about simplicity. But, the real truth behind it is this.... it is simple to God, yet complicated to me.
I am learning to let go of everything with a sincere heart. I want to be made new. I want to genuinely say and mean that I want God to have FULL control over my life. I am tired of worrying. I am tired of putting forth energy towards something that gets me nowhere. I am tired of being sad because things don't work out according to my plan.
It's not about that. It's not about me. It's about how I stand humbled before God with my hands wide open. I no longer want to grasp. Because I have come to learn that once I close my hands, I grasp onto something that leads me into my own plan. My plan never works. It fails every single time. Every single time.
Thankfully, God has the ultimate control. My life is His story. I am just a character. He controls the story, all parts of it. I am blessed to have a part in His story. Now all I have to do is let go. Since I am not the author of my own story, there's no need for me to worry what the story says. It's already been written. I just have to let go and let God do the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment