So, I came to the conclusion tonight. I waste way too much of my life on this stupid computer. Sometimes I am just literally killing time emailing, posting blogs, looking through friend's pictures, etc. I realized something tonight.... I have way too much to learn about Jesus and not enough time in a day to do it. And I am tired of wasting my life away staring at a screen. I am fasting from technology. For how long? I don't know. I do not have an answer. All I know is this.... I have an entire Bible to read that holds the answers to God's promises and directions for my life. And that is much more important to me on any given day than blogging, emailing, or looking at facebook.
When will my next blog be? Who knows.
What I do know is this... All I know of me towards all I know of Jesus.
October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"all i know of me, to all i know of Jesus"
nice quote. think i've heard it somewhere ;)
see you at 6 for some qt.. get exciiiteeedd Wulie!
Post a Comment