September 19, 2008

His Grace is Sufficient for ME

Wow, I had a chance to sit down tonight and notice that it has been months since I have blogged. You know one thing I love about blogging? I love that my friends can read what is going on in my life. I mean what is REALLY going on in my life.

One thing that I have always strived to be is real. I find freedom in being real. I find truth in being real. I find peace in being real. I see God's grace and hand in being real.

I know I have blogged about my church before, but Summit Church in Orlando has been not only life changing for me, but soul changing. It has given me a different perspective on being a Christian and loving Jesus. It has showed me that the church is a place for the broken, unloved, and hurt. It is not for those who are perfect. Because let's be honest, no one besides Jesus Christ has been or ever will be perfect. We've all fallen short of the glory of God... several times a day in actuality. But one thing that I have really been focused on lately is this: His Grace is Sufficient for ME.

His grace offers me hope. He offers me love when I feel unworthy of being loved. He provides comfort when I am convinced that things can't get any worse. He reminds me that He is walking beside me when I feel alone. He is present. HE is REAL

1 comment:

Preston, Lauren, and Leighton said...

welcome back to the blog world
-beth and bob