So, today was a good news/bad news kind of day. Here is the breakdown.
Good news:
-It is beautiful weather again today.
Bad news:
-I woke up this morning sad. My heart hurts.
Good news:
-It is Friday and the weekend is in sight.
Bad news:
-My day at work was long. I glanced at the clock more times than I'd like to admit.
Good news:
-I am grabbing coffee with a new friend tomorrow morning at one of my favorite places, Stardust.
Bad news:
-I have a feeling that this is going to be a slow, uneventful, lonely weekend.
I will end this blog entry on a positive note.
Good news:
-I made a difference in the life of a 2 year old girl and her family today. I was filled with joy and was reminded why I do what I do.
There are good days and bad days. Luckily, or unluckily, today was a mixture of the two.
September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment