Happy Sunday to all! It has been a great weekend so far. J and I went to Sebastian, FL for two days for a little getaway trip. We went down on Friday night and spent the night. It was so nice to be able to be together in another place besides Orlando. We are very mindful of the time we have been given, right now, just us two. We want to savor every single second of being a family of two before we start having kids. Life is so easy for us right now. We can come and go as we please. We can take weekend trips to the beautiful coast or even a day at the beach. We can come home from work, go to the gym, and cuddle up together on the couch to watch some of our favorite shows. It's so nice. My prayer for us right now is to enjoy THIS moment of our story. I love it and don't want to rush it. This is a moment in time that we can never recreate once we have kids. So for now, I am holding onto the time I have with just my husband. I'm holding onto it because I love this man more every single day.
Have a great day! Enjoy the extra hours of sunshine! :)
March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment