I can tell you this about my first year married to Jack. I am daily amazed at how faithful our loving Savior has been to us. I look at him most days in awe that I get to be the one to walk through life with him. He is so good to me. I often find it hard to even express how grateful I am to be in a marriage with him. It is a joy. Yes, we have our moments. And those moments can be intense...but every single day I experience grace and love in ways that I often feel I don't deserve. And each day I am married to him I find him more handsome than the day before. Seriously, he is the most attractive man I know. And I get to be his wife. But more than his attractiveness...He is such a good husband. He works hard for us, he partners in life with me, he allows me to be me, and he leads our family in a way that I am forever grateful.
Thank you Father for blessing me with my husband. Life got significantly sweeter on April 28, 2008 when I met him. And my life changed forever on July 24, 2010 when he chose me to be his wife.
/>
No comments:
Post a Comment