I love my Thursday night date nights. Every Thursday night my friend Lauren and I set aside a couple of hours to spend quality time with each other. It is so refreshing and so needed each week. We usually catch up over coffee and occasionally dinner. God is teaching us both different things, but it is so neat to watch the transformations occur. I am encouraged by her love for Christ and her love for friends.
I am at a place in my life that is so unique and special. I have been given this opportunity today, right now to invest into women and praise Jesus for that. These woman are people who can challenge me, speak truth into my life, and can love me unconditionally just as I am. Some are older and some are younger, but that's the beauty of it. Most importantly, I am able to see how God is using them right now in my life. I love that! I am able to pray with them and really pursue intentional friendships with these women to glorify my Savior.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17
December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment